2017-2018 Interior Design Trends
These 2017/2018 trends were forecasted in 2016 and are meant to make your home unique, cozy, lush & fabulous while staying eco-conscious.
1. Geometric Patterns - Funky geometric patterns on pillows, wallpaper, planters, lampshades, and even flooring.
2. Regal Jewel Tones - Feel luxurious with bright jewel-toned art, chairs, walls, rugs, and lively bold accents.
3. Cork Accents - You will see the sustainable, trendy, and functional cork & push pins replace 2016's cardboard trend.
4. Plant Paradise - Natural plants, tropical prints, and jungle greens accented with jewel tones are the perfect touch.
5. Bold Blue Tones - Pantone's color of the year is Greenery, but the real trend is all shades & tones of blue.
6. Black Stainless Steel - Remodeling? Get ahead of the trend and be sure to go with sleek black brushed stainless steel.
7. Wood Accents - Repurposed wood paneling, sculptures, and furniture pair perfectly with today’s modern aesthetic.
8. Bold Front Doors - Transform your entryway with a color that expresses your personal style. Maybe a bold blue?